Sunday, June 6, 2010

props- ring and clover





sorry for the late submit... I have a farewell patty last weekend..and I have drunk too much... one of my friend will graduate this semester and back to China.
sorry Sylvia..... I broken my  promises





ring modle

ring with texture
sorry for the bad render result. I'm just try my best but still not good at setting the light and texture for gold silver and crystal... could someone help me....

btw.  witch color do u guys like more? I have two version.







clover modle


clover with texture


for the reason witch style we did, I choose texture not realistic but more cartoon style.
If it is not good, let me know, I'll change the texture.

for animation, I try to use joint tool to control the clover.
if u have some good idea, just let me know.

-Bo

4 comments:

  1. some comments
    for the ring, i think u need to reduce the transparency for the blinn Material and change the color to white. ur transparency is almost 0 that's why it's invisible. And the decoration around the diamond probably do not need that many geometry.
    For the clover, if u use skeleton, u need more geometry on the leaves, and paint weight also, but don't change it now. I'll see how does it can be worked out later.
    Thank you, Bo

    -yu jia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Bo. It's good at least you've updated and send the files to Yu Jia so both of us could have a look at know what is going on :)

    I will help refine the ring but right now we should focus on the animation blocking stage. I will put the background files into the Uni server tonight so when you come into uni, please get the files at SO2-531-09 server. Any further question please ask Yu Jia or me. You know how to find us :)


    -Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you all,
    I'll get the fles tomorrow and start....
    is that mean I should put edit the ring and clover after finish do animatic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think u need to get the clover done first before blocking.

    -yu jia

    ReplyDelete